Advance Foot Clinic Podiatry has remained open and available to our patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We did this by consistently taking the necessary precautions to keep our staff and our patients safe and healthy.
What is Advance Foot Clinic Podiatry doing?
We have extra precautions that remain in place to continue to protect the health of staff and patients alike. These include:
- All patients and staff must wear masks for the duration of their time in our clinics
- Increased hand washing by staff
- Hand sanitiser available to patients
- Frequent surface cleaning by staff, in the treatment room as well as in the reception area
- All patients have the option to wait in their car instead of the reception area. If you'd like to make the most of this, simply call your clinic from your car to say you've arrived, and we will call you back when it's time to come straight through to your appointment
What are the COVID-19 restrictions on patients?
We ask that patients, and anyone attending the clinic, not do so if:
- They have, or suspect they have, COVID-19
- They are isolating while awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
Unable to attend our clinics? You have other options.
If you are unable to see our podiatrists in clinic, but have concerns you would like to discuss, we have ensured there are options available to suit your needs. You could:
- Book a telehealth appointment with one of our podiatrists
- Book a home visit
Not sure what is right for you? Contact your nearest clinic and we can guide you.