Advance Foot Clinic Podiatry are always interested in meeting like-minded people who would love to join our team.
Email us your CV
We will keep your Curriculum Vitae on file for up to 6 months. If an appropriate position becomes available we will contact you.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available
Podiatrist: Full time
Advance Foot Clinic: Brisbane
Job summary: We're looking for an enthusiastic podiatrist with great people skills and who puts patient experience first to join our Brisbane team.
If you’re passionate about Podiatry, you’ve just found your new home! Advance Foot Clinic is a fast-growing, all-encompassing podiatry practice, with clinics across various locations on the Brisbane Northside. We pride ourselves on the fact that we do more than just look after people’s feet; we look after their health and well-being.
- Arana Hills
- The Gap
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic podiatrist to join our Brisbane team full time.
The role will focus on providing a premium client experience to each individual patient, while growing and maintaining a loyal client base. It will suit someone able to take initiative and who demonstrates excellent communication skills. The podiatrist will need to work cohesively with the podiatry and administration teams to enhance outcomes and achieve business objectives. Advance Foot Clinic will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our patients.
The successful applicant will:
- Be exposed to all areas of podiatry.
- Be part of a supportive and dedicated team with excellent working conditions.
- Enjoy autonomy in a diverse role with a flexible roster.
- Have full administrative support and career development opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves People And Enjoys Adding Value To Their Lives.
- Is Passionate About Podiatry And Would Like To Make A Difference.
- Is Confident, Driven And Motivated.
- Has An Interest In All Aspects Of Podiatry And A Thirst For Learning And Growth.
- Shows Initiative.
- Thrives On A Fast-Paced Work Environment With An Ability To Multi-Task.
- Can Work Independently, But Is Also Willing To Follow Direction.
- Is Open To Constructive Feedback.
- Has Great Integrity.
- Has a good sense of humour.
The benefits of working with us:
- Work on a variety of podiatry cases including sports and biomechanics, surgery, diabetic care, paediatric, NDIS, DVA, occupational and rehabilitation podiatry, general foot care and home visits.
- Excellent working conditions and a flexible roster.
- Full administration and senior team member support.
- Skills and career development.
- Remuneration aligned with hours/roster as negotiated and according to experience and qualifications.
- 4.5 weeks of annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Reimbursement of AHPRA registration fees and professional indemnity insurance.
- Fuel and phone allowance.
Apply now by emailing your resume and a cover letter which highlights your suitability for the role to email@example.com with the subject “I want to be part of the team!”