Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible to enter the draw you must be aged 18 and over and provide your name, phone number, email address and postcode to join the Advance Foot Clinic Pty Ltd Mailing list at the Brisbane Disability Expo.
2. By joining the Advance Foot Clinic Mailing list, you agree to receive marketing emails from Advance Foot Clinic Pty Ltd. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe with every email sent.
3. One entry per person.
4. Anyone connected to Advance Foot Clinic Pty Ltd or its employees is not eligible to enter.
5. Entrants to the draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
6. Advance Foot Clinic Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete, or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason.
7. The opening date of the draw is Friday 8.00am on 1 November 2019.
8. The closing date of the draw is Saturday 11.59pm on 2 November 2019.
9. The first prize winner will receive a $150 voucher for the Global Footcare website.
10. The second prize winner will receive a $100 voucher for the Global Footcare website.
11. The third prize winner will receive a $50 voucher for the Global Footcare website.
12. The fourth prize winner will receive two pairs of Dr Comfort Shape to Fit compression wear.
13. Four winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winners will be selected by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Tuesday 5 November 2019. The first drawn will receive the first prize, the second will receive the second prize and so on.
14. The winners will be notified by email. If they do not respond, they will be contacted at the phone number provided with entry.
15. Advance Foot Clinic Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the draw or accepting a prize.