Podiatry is an essential service and we remain open at all locations.
With the lockdown now lifted in the Greater Brisbane area, the following applies to all our clinics: Arana Hills, Ashgrove, Bellbowrie, Chermside, The Gap and Mount Isa.
Advance Foot Clinic Podiatry is taking extra precautions to keep our patients and staff safe at our clinics, these include:
- All patients and staff must wear masks for the duration of their time in the clinic
- Extra hand washing and surface cleaning by staff, including between patients
- Hand sanitiser available to patients
- Limited numbers in waiting areas and treatment rooms, this may mean you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until appropriate to come in
- All patients have the option to wait in your car, simply call your clinic from your car to say you've arrived, and we will call you when it's time to come straight through to your appointment
- Following social distancing guidelines.
We ask that patients and staff avoid our clinics if:
- You are unwell or showing ANY symptoms
- You have recently returned from overseas or a declared hotspot
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You have to isolate while waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test.
Unable to attend our clinics? You have other options.
- Book a telehealth appointment with one of our podiatrists
- Book a home visit
Not sure what is right for you? Contact your nearest clinic and we can guide you.