Podiatry is an essential health service. Each of Advance Foot Clinic's locations remain open during usual operating hours.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority. We are committed to providing a safe environment for treatment and have put in place the following measures:
- Any person who is unwell, has traveled overseas in the past two weeks or has had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past two weeks is asked to reschedule their appointment
- All surfaces are cleaned between each patient
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception
- All clinics are 'handshake free zones' and physical contact is limited to treatment, where appropriate personal protective equipment (such as masks, gloves and aprons) will be worn
- Waiting rooms won't be overcrowded
- Patients of our Bellbowrie clinic can avoid the Medical Center office. When you arrive for your appointment simply call us and we'll bring you through the back door
- Patients at all clinics can choose to avoid our waiting areas. Simply call when you have arrived, and we will call you back when the Podiatrist is ready to take you straight through
- We will continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Now, more than ever, we need to take care of our health.
Arana Hills | 3351 0978
Ashgrove | 3366 0766
Bellbowrie | 3202 9434
Chermside | 3359 7445
The Gap | 3300 6272
Mount Isa | 4743 7647