Advance Foot Clinic Podiatry are always interested in meeting like-minded people who would love to join our team.
Email us your CV
We will keep your Curriculum Vitae on file for up to 6 months. If an appropriate position becomes available we will contact you.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Current Positions Available
Podiatrist: Full time or part time
Are you an amazing podiatrist looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for someone confident and enthusiastic to join our Brisbane team either full time or part time.
In this role, you will:
- Be exposed to all areas of podiatry
- Be part of a supportive and dedicated team with excellent working conditions
- Enjoy autonomy in a diverse role with a flexible roster
- Have full administrative support and career development opportunities
The role will focus on providing a premium client experience to each individual patient, while growing and maintaining a loyal client base. You will need to take initiative, demonstrate excellent communication skills and work cohesively with the podiatry and administration teams to enhance outcomes and achieve business objectives. Advance Foot Clinic will mentor you closely to ensure you continue to grow and learn. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our patients.
To be right for this role, you will:
- Love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- Be passionate about podiatry and like to make a difference,
- Be confident, driven and motivated,
- Have an interest in all aspects of podiatry and a thirst for learning and growth,
- Show initiative,
- Thrive on a fast-paced work environment and be able to multitask,
- Be able to work independently, but also willing to follow direction,
- Be open to constructive feedback,
- Have great integrity,
- Have a good sense of humour.
The benefits of working with us are:
- You will work on a variety of podiatry cases including sports and biomechanics, surgery, diabetic care, paediatric, NDIS, DVA, occupational and rehabilitation podiatry, general foot care and home visits.
- You will enjoy excellent working conditions and a flexible roster.
- You will have full administration and senior team member support.
- You will gain skills and have opportunities for career development.
- Your remuneration will be aligned with hours/roster as negotiated and according to experience and qualifications.
- You will have 4.5 weeks of annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- You will be reimbursed for AHPRA registration fees and professional indemnity insurance.
- You will have a fuel and phone allowance.
Advance Foot Clinic is an all-encompassing podiatry practice with clinics across various locations on the Brisbane Northside. We pride ourselves on the fact that we do more than just look after people’s feet; we look after their health and well-being. We are growing! So we are open to applicants for either full time or part time.
- Arana Hills
- The Gap
Apply now by emailing your resume and a cover letter which highlights your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I want to be part of the team!”.